Choose your top 5 Fandoms
1. Harry Potter
3. How I Met Your Mother
5. Adventure Time
The first character I fell in love with:
2. Sherlock, obviously. I think that’s everyone’s answer.
3. Marshall. He’s the perfect man.
5. Marceline. Although I watched the show casually for a while before seeing an episode with her in it, as soon as I did I became obsessed.
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
1. Ron. And Draco. And a lot of the minor characters that I have a bunch of headcanon for, like Susan Bones or Theodore Nott.
2. Moriarty. I knew I would love him, but not to the extent that I do.
3. Ted. He bothered me for a long time, but I think he’s mainly a sweet guy and I wouldn’t change him.
5. Jake and Bubblegum Princess.
The character I love that everyone else hates:
1. Umbridge. She’s so deliciously evil. And Fleur. I think she’s way more complex than people give her credit for.
2. The Sherlock fandom is so filled with love I don’t think I could find a character that everyone hates.
3. I know a lot of people who hate Robin, and I love her.
5. Bubblegum Princess. Though I don’t know if people hate her, the people I’ve seen don’t ship her with Finn - I don’t either, but I still want her to be happy and stuff.
The character I would shag any time:
1. From the books, Fred and George Weasley. From the movies, Hermione, obviously.
2. John Watson. Those puppy dog eyes. And Sherlock, but that goes without saying.
3. Marshall or Lily.
4. Arthur. Yummmmy.
5. Marshall Lee.
The character you’re most like:
1. Pains me to say it, because I don’t like her very much, but Ginny.
3. Robin or Ted - I’m a little pretentious.
Who are your least favorite characters?
1. Ginny. Voldemort (his creepiness gets overshadowed by Bellatrix, and I just don’t think he’s as terrifying as he should be).
2. Don’t have one. Think they’re all brilliant. Love love love.
3. If I had to choose? Any of Ted’s girlfriends. He hasn’t dated one person except Robin that I’ve liked.
4. Yusuf. What’s he even doing there?
5. Really don’t have one.
A pairing that you love?
1. George/Hermione. I love Ron/Hermione too, but George/Hermione is my favorite.
2. Johnlock till I die.
4. Arthur/Ariadne. I know everyone’s Eames/Arther, but No. Arthur/Ariadne for life.
5. Marceline/BGP. And Finn/Flame Princess.